Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Biopesticides: Global Markets to 2022” under Chemical & Materials category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
This report organizes information from diverse sources into a cohesive unit that includes an overview of pesticides (synthetic and biopesticides), an overview of organic farming and production, a look at the industry structure, and sections on technology and patents. The synthetic pesticide market, genetically modified (GM) seeds and the Biopesticide Market are explored. Additional information on the organic market for food products offers the reader an opportunity to assess the biopesticide market in relation to crop production and sale of organic foods.
– 66 data tables and 16 additional tables
– A detailed overview and industry analysis of the global market for biopesticides within the industry
– Analyses of global market trends with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
– The global supply-and-demand scenario broken down by product type, crop type, product, geographical region, and application
– Assessment of the market dynamics, specifically growth driving factors, opportunities, restraints, current and future trends, and technological developments
– A look at the regulatory developments and enforcements in the biopesticides industry
– Relevant patent analyses
– Information on vendor landscape and profiles of major market players in the industry, including AMVAC Chemical Corp., Andermatt Biocontrol AG, Certis USA LLC, Koppert Biological Systems, Stockton Group, and Valent Biosciences Corp.
Request a free sample copy of Biopesticides Market Report @ https://www.bharatbook.com/MarketReports/Sample/Reports/713726
A rapidly expanding global population, coupled with limited agricultural land, is driving farmers and industry to develop sustainable and productive methods of for feeding an estimated 9 billion people by 2050.
Improvements in technology, agricultural techniques and pest control have allowed farmers to expand crop production on the limited arable land available. However, this expansion of productivity has come at a price: in soil erosion, pesticide-tolerant weeds and insects, and concerns about the safety of foods used for both human and animal consumption.
The total arable and permanent cropland for the world is estimated at more than REDACTED hectares (ha), with the largest arable holdings in the U.S. with REDACTED ha. As much as REDACTED of this total, however, is used for animal grazing rather than the production of cash, field or specialty crops. The total global amount of land that is farmed organically is REDACTED ha (latest data from 2015 by the Research Institute of Organic Agriculture, or FiBL). This land is managed organically by REDACTED producers. To ensure productive crops, most farmers have turned to the use of synthetic pesticides to control crop-destroying pests. During the past 20 years, however, more farmers are recognizing theneed for other avenues for pest control that are not as damaging to the environment and the land.These farmers are turning to biopesticides to prevent pest damage in a more ecologically friendlymanner that includes more targeted applications, lower residues and fewer applications. Many growers,particularly those raising corn, cotton and soybeans, are using genetically modified (GM) seeds with pestdeterrents genetically incorporated into the seed, i.e., plant incorporated protectants PIPs).
Browse our full report with Table of Contents : https://www.bharatbook.com/MarketReports/Biopesticides-Global-Markets-to-2022/713726
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau, We are an India-based global information aggregator, boasting 27 years of expertise in delivering rich, valuable business information and analysis. Since 1989, we have been providing our services to a large number of clients across the globe, including those from the corporate, government, academic, and banking sectors. Our products/services include up-to-date forecasts, market research reports, company profiles, online databases, customised research reports, country reports, and newsletters.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773