According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Cloud Identity Access Management(I.A.M) Market – By Services (directory services, access management, governance and compliance management ); By Industry (IT and Tele communication, education ,Others) – Forecast(2018 – 2023) ,” the market will be driven by BYOD(Bring Your Own Device) which is adopted by different organisations and growing adoption of cloud services.
North America will Dominate the Cloud Identity Access Management Market
North America will dominate the Cloud Identity Access Management Market during the forecast period. This is followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. Asia Pacific is expected to show the highest growth due to the factors such as adoption of cloud by SMEs in the region and development in enterprise IT infrastructure. Regulatory reforms and economic stability are also responsible for the growth of the cloud identity access management in Asia Pacific.
Selected Regulatory Analysis Done in the Full Report:
BFSI, IT & Telecom, and retail will have the largest share in the Cloud identity access management market in the forecast period. Banking, financial services, and insurance sector organisations are using cyber security solutions for detecting, monitoring, and countering cyber threats. Based on the deployment type, the private cloud will dominate the market due to growing security risks when compared to the public cloud and hybrid cloud.
Selected Driving Factors Mentioned in the Full Report
- Increasing number of cyber attacks and centralized security and management will enhance the cloud identity management.
- Growing popularity of BYOD(bring your own devices) in developing countries will catalyse the demand for IAM cloud.
- Government regulations will propel the growth of cloud management in the forecast period.
- Increasing demand for distributed software applications across industries will accelerate the growth of IAM cloud.
To access the full report @ https://industryarc.com/Report/15168/cloud-identity-access-management-market.html
Key Players of the Cloud Identity Access Management Market
Centrify Corporation, Fischer International Identity, Identacor, Microsoft Corporation are the key players of the Cloud identity access management market. Centrify Corporation secures a users’ access to apps, SSO, and mobility management. Fischer International Identity can eliminate programming and customizations and reduces the time needed to provide the solutions. Identacor is a cloud based identity and access management platform that can give you access to your company’s web applications. Microsoft Corporation’s cloud computing business Azure has been reaching new heights recently. Its robust performance is a positive development for Microsoft. Azure has delivered a $6.9 billion revenue for the company.
The Cloud Identity Access Management Market is Segmented as Indicated Below:
Increasing demand for multifactor authorization will drive the growth of the cloud identity access management market.
- Cloud Identity Access Management Market By Services
- Directory services
- Access management
- User provisioning
- Password management
- Multi factor authentication
- Single Sign-On
- Audit Compliance and Governance Management
- Cloud Identity Access Management Market By Deployment Type
- Private Cloud
- Public Cloud
- Cloud Identity Access Management Market By Industry
- It and telecom
- Banking, Insurance and Financial Services
- Oil & Gas and Energy
- Health care
- Media and entertainment
- Cloud Identity Access Management Market By Geography (13+ countries)
- Cloud Identity Access Management Market Entropy
- Company Profiles
2. Beta Systems Software
4. CA Technologies
5. Centrify Corporation
8. Dell Inc.
9. EMC Corporation
11. Fischer International Identity
13. Hewlett-Packard Company
14. IBM Corporation
16. ILANTUS Technologies
17. Intel Corporation
18. Microsoft Corporation
19. Nervepoint Technologies
21. Onelogin Inc.
22. Optimal IdM
23. Oracle Corporation
24. Ping Identity Corporation
25. Pirean Software
More than 30 companies are profiled in this report
Appendix: Abbreviations, Sources, Research Methodology, Bibliography, Compilation of Experts, Disclaimer.
What can you expect from the report?
The Cloud Identity Access Management Market Report is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories
2. Market Trends
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End User Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
12. Country level Analysis (15+)
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Strategic Analysis
18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customizations:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography or product chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies that are of interest to you
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, and value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team. We can also provide you with a separate quote based on your requirements. You can drop an e-mail to email@example.com to learn more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Email 2: email@example.com
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, and Life Sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on cutting-edge technologies and newer applications in a market. Our custom research services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply–demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client’s research needs at a rapid speed and with a variety of options.
We look forward to helping the client address its customer needs effectively, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor, and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.