Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Aquaculture Market By Type ,By Application ,By Region, By Country Forecast 2018-2023”under Food & Beverages category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
Aquaculture, also known as aquafarming, is the farming of aquatic organisms such as fish, crustaceans, molluscs and aquatic plants. Aquaculture involves cultivating freshwater and saltwater populations under controlled conditions, and can be contrasted with commercial fishing, which is the harvesting of wild fish. Broadly speaking, the relation of aquaculture to finfish and shellfish fisheries is analogous to the relation of agriculture to hunting and gathering. Mariculture refers to aquaculture practiced in marine environments and in underwater habitats.
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Aquaculture in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
The Major regions to produce Aquaculture Industry are China, India and Europe, and those regions accounted for more than 70 % of production in total. The major consumption region is east china, Europe, United States.
Request a free sample copy of Aquaculture Market Report @
Aquaculture Industry industry concentration is relatively low. In 2014, the largest producer is Marineharvest, accounted for 0.57% market share in volume and 0.89% market share in value，followed by Cooke Aquaculture, Cermaq, Zhanjiang Guolian and Nireus Aquaculture. The industry competitive landscape is relatively stable.
Along with the development of Chinese domestic Industrial technology, Chinese Aquaculture Industry has been made a lot of progress, and it also be advanced in the world. Otherwise, some of Chinese companies are also rather big, compared to other countries’ companies.
The segment products of Aquaculture products are composed by fishes, crustacean, molluscs and other products. Fishes is the largest category, which accounts for more than 66% of total consumption, the next is crustacean.
The market scale will keeps increasing in the next few years. Although sales of Aquaculture Industry brought a lot of opportunities, the study group recommends the new entrants just having money but without technical advantage and downstream support do not to enter into the Aquaculture Industry.
The worldwide market for Aquaculture is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly over the next five years, will reach million US$ in 2023, from million US$ in 2017,
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
– Cooke Aquaculture
– Guolian Aquatic Products
– Nireus Aquaculture
– Dalian Zhangzidao
– Shanwei Good Harvest Aquatic Products
– Hainan Xiangtai Fishery Group
– Hendrix Genetics
– Dahu Aquaculture Co Ltd
– Dalian Jinshan
– Zhanjiang Evergreen Aquatic Product
– Shandong Homey Aquatic
– Guangdong Dafeng
– Shandong Oriental Ocean
– Dalian Keybridge
– Tassal group Ltd.
– Shandong Xunshan Fisheries
– Lufeng Group
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
– North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
– Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
– Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
– South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
– Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Aquaculture market.
– to describe Aquaculture Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
– to analyze the top manufacturers of Aquaculture, with sales, revenue, and price of Aquaculture, in 2016 and 2017;
– to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
– to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Aquaculture, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
– to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
– to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
– Aquaculture market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
– to describe Aquaculture sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Browse our full report with Table of Contents :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry study, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773