The Research Report on Biobanking Market provides a detailed overview of the major Factors which drives growth of the market include the increasing number of genomics research activities for studying diseases; advances in biobanking and the growing trend of conserving cord blood stem cells of newborns; government & private funding to support regenerative medicine research; and the growing need for cost-effective drug discovery and development.
The biobanking equipment segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the market. This is primarily attributed to the increasing number of biobanks and the rising number of biosamples around the world, due to which the demand for equipment remains high.
Download PDF (Biobanking Market):
The research report segments Biobanking Market on the basis of product and service, sample type, storage type, application, and regions
Major Biobanking Market Developments
- In 2017, Brooks Automation, Inc. (U.S.) launched BioStore IIIv, BioStudies Biobank Data Management, FluidX, IntelliXcap Decapper systems to strengthen its product portfolio in biobanking segment.
- In 2016, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (U.S.) entered into a partnership with Hamilton Storage (U.S.) to strengthened Thermo Fisher’s presence in the market.
- In 2015, Panasonic Healthcare Holdings (Japan) launched MDF-DU900V VIP -86°C Upright Freezer.
Speak to Subject Expert (Biobanks Market):
Biobanking Market Based on Product;
By-product and service, the market are segmented into equipment, consumables, services, and software. The equipment segment is expected to lead the global market. Factors such as the growth in the number of biobanks and number of biosamples to be stored are increasing the demand for biobanking devices market.
Biobanking Market Based on Samples;
By sample type, the market is classified into blood products, human tissues, cell lines, nucleic acids, human waste products, and biological fluids. Since blood and blood products are the most collected specimens and are used as a source of DNA and RNA, this segment type holds the largest share of the biobanking devices market.
Critical questions the report answers:
- Where will all these developments take the industry in the mid to long term?
- What are the upcoming industry applications for Biobanking Market?
Biobanking Market Based on Application;
On the basis of applications, the market is segmented into regenerative medicine, life science research, and clinical research. Regenerative Medicine is expected to account for the largest share of the market in 2017 on the basis of applications. Growing research in regenerative medicine and the increasing demand for well characterized and quality biosamples for research are prime reasons for the growth of this market segment.
Request Free Sample Pages (Biobank Market):