Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Biofertilizer Market 2018 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast 2018 – 2023 ”under Food & Beverages category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
Biofertilizer are the substances which make use of microorganisms to fertile the soil. These fertilizers are not harmful to crops or other plants like the chemical fertilizers. They are actually taken from the animal wastes along with the microbial mixtures. Microorganisms are used to increase the level of nutrients in the plants. They let the plants grow in a healthy environment. They are also environment friendly and do not cause the pollution of any sort. Use of biofertilizers in the soil, makes the plants healthy as well as protect them from getting any diseases.
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Biofertilizer in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Biofertilizer has a low concentration. The top five companies account for more than 12.56 % of market share. Novozymes, Agri Life, Symborg, xi’an Delong Bio-industry and Maboshi are the tycoons of Biofertilizer. Novozymes is the largest manufacturer, with the market share of 3.98% in 2015.
In terms of application, biofertilizer can be applied in cereals & grains, pulses & oilseeds, fruits & vegetables and other. Pulses & oilseeds accounted for the largest market with about 44.33% of the global consumption for biofertilizer in 2015.
Request a free sample copy of Biofertilizer Market Report @
The worldwide market for Biofertilizer is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 8.8% over the next five years, will reach 3340 million US$ in 2018 – 2023, from 2190 million US$ in 2017
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
– Agri Life
– National Fertilizers Limited
– Xi’an Delong Bio-industry
– Fertilzer King
– Jinggeng Tianxia
– Taigu Biological
– Taibao Biological
– Genliduo Bio-Tech
– Beijing Leili Group
– Qingdong Nongke
– Aokun Biological
– XinJiang StarSeed Science and Technology
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
– North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
– Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
– Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
– South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
– Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
– Cereals & Grains
– Pulses & Oilseeds
– Fruits & Vegetables
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Biofertilizer market.
– to describe Biofertilizer Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
– to analyze the top manufacturers of Biofertilizer, with sales, revenue, and price of Biofertilizer, in 2016 and 2017;
– to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
– to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Biofertilizer, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
– to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
Browse our full report with Table of Contents :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry study, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773