Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “India Art Stationery Market” under Consumer Goods category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market study, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
India Stationery Market holds tremendous growth potential as the country has nearly 22-24 crore students studying and requiring notebooks and other stationery materials. Increasing number of schools and offices, improved standard of living as well as shift in focus from inexpensive to premium quality products on account of rapidly burgeoning economy are some of the crucial factors which would drive the demand for stationery products in India over the next six years. Further, government initiatives such as National Policy on Education and Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan to ensure low cost and quality compulsory education for all would also spur the growth of stationery market in India.
India Art Stationery Market is expected to register a CAGR of 13.8% during 2018-2024. Crayons and pencil colors dominated the Indian art stationery market in 2017 in revenue terms, as these products are primarily used by the school going population of the country. According to U-DISE, more than 210 million students were enrolled in 1.5 million elementary schools of the country in 2016-17. Further, changing career preferences of students from traditional courses to arts and humanities is likely to have a positive impact on the growth of the Indian art stationery market during 2018-24. The government of India is also promoting the expansion of the visual arts industry and several international art auction companies such as Saffronart, Christie, Sotheby and AstaGuru are also expanding their footprint in India.
Request a free sample copy Art Stationery of Market Report @ https://www.bharatbook.com/MarketReports/Sample/Reports/1188313
Oil and acrylic colors are expected to register highest growth during the forecast period on account of their increasing demand among professional artists. Further, several companies are also expanding their product portfolio to include more number of fine art stationery products.
The report comprehensively covers the India Art Stationery Market by types, product types, end users, and regions. The report gives an unbiased and detailed study of the current trends, opportunities and market drivers that would help stakeholders to design and align their market strategies according to the current and future market dynamics.
- Historical Data of India Art Stationery Market Revenues for the Period 2014-2017
- Market Size & Forecast of India Art Stationery Market Revenues until 2024
- Historical Data of India Art Stationery Market Revenues for the Period 2014-2017, By Types
- Market Size & Forecast of India Art Stationery Market Revenues until 2024, By Types
- Historical Data of India Art Stationery Market Revenues for the Period 2014-2017, By End User
- Market Size & Forecast of India Art Stationery Market Revenues until 2024, By End User
- Historical Data of India Art Stationery Market Revenues for the Period 2014-2017, By Regions
- Market Size & Forecast of India Art Stationery Market Revenues until 2024, By Regions
- Market Drivers and Restraints
- Market Trends and Developments
- Players Market Share and Competitive Landscape
- Company Profiles
The report provides detailed study of the following market segments:
- Wax Crayons
- Plastic Crayons
- Pencil Colors
- Oil Colors
- Sketch Pens
- Oil Pastels
- Poster Colors
- Acrylic Colors
- Other Art Stationery
- Professional and Hobby Artists
Key Highlights of the Report:
Strategic RecommendationsMarkets Covered
- By Types:
- By End Users:
- By Regions:
Please continue to read the complete report:
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus