There is a never ending variety of hardwood floors Sydney in the markets and this is the biggest reason why experts say that research and gathering information about them is very important. This research and the knowledge will only help in making sure that you get the best out of the investment. Therefore, we have come up with the post where we will discuss the most common versions present in the markets along with their features.
Solid Hardwood Flooring
- According to those offering different kinds of timber supplies, this is one of the most common versions present in the markets.
- For buyers, this can be considered as an all-rounder version, as it can be used everywhere right from a common area or a formal dining room.
- The elegance it has as well as the durability makes this version better than others and there comes an assurance that the floor would look nice throughout its life.
- Solid wood flooring is simply solid planks of wood such as hickory, or ash that can be utilised in a home or office.
- However, it is said that this version is considered ideal for areas that experience lower traffic in areas such as dining rooms as well as sitting rooms.
- Other than this, this version focuses around a rich and clean finish that will ensure that your floor is the focal point of any room.
- Experts say that this version is known as the perfect choice for those who are looking for luxury and elegance within their home.
Engineered Hardwood Flooring
- The next version is given the name of engineered hardwood floors Sydney and this is basically a hybrid flooring option that utilises hardwood.
- According to the experts, this version is known as the most cost-effective flooring solution and also a perfect solution for modern-day homes.
- In this regards, experts say that this kind of floor is ideal for condominiums and basements (concrete subfloor).
- Other than this, it is used more in residential and commercial units and another fact is that this version is more stable than the solid wood floors.
- One more fact is that this version has the capacity to withstand even the busiest of homes and is generally installed in high traffic areas.
- Therefore, the main areas where they can be used are the recreational rooms, hallways and kitchen and according to the experts, this version is designed to take a beating.
According to the suppliers of timber supplies, some more very popular versions present in the markets are –
- Acacia Hardwood Flooring
- Ash Hardwood Flooring
- Jatoba Hardwood Flooring
- Hickory Hardwood Flooring
- Maple Hardwood Flooring
- Red Oak Hardwood Flooring
- White Oak Hardwood Flooring
- Sucupira Hardwood Flooring
- Tigerwood Hardwood Flooring
With so many options present in the markets, it is recommended that you research thoroughly about all of them and initially, assess your needs as this will help you filter out those fitting in your needs. Several other things are to be kept in mind like the budget you have, the traffic experienced by the area where you want to install and most importantly, the maintenance related steps related to all these types.