Precision steel pipe is a kind of high-precision steel pipe material after cold drawing or hot rolling. Because the inner and outer walls of precision steel pipes have no oxide layer, high pressure and no leakage, high precision, high smoothness, no deformation of cold bending, flaring, flattening without cracks, etc., they are mainly used to produce pneumatic or hydraulic components, such as cylinders or The cylinder can be a seamless steel tube or a erw steel pipe. The chemical composition of the precision steel pipe includes carbon C, silicon Si, manganese Mn, sulfur S, phosphorus P, and chromium Cr.
The difference between precision steel pipe and seamless steel pipe
1. The main feature of seamless steel pipe is that it has no welded joint and can withstand large pressure. The product can be a very rough cast or cold-draw.
2. Precision steel pipes are products that have appeared in recent years, mainly due to strict tolerances and roughness of inner and outer wall sizes.
Cold drawn precision steel pipe features
1. The outer diameter is smaller.
2. High precision can be made in small batches.
3. Cold drawn products have high precision and good surface quality.
4. The cross-sectional area of steel pipes is more complicated.
5. The performance of steel pipe is superior and the metal is dense.
The difference between hot rolled precision steel pipe
The hot-rolled precision steel pipe is made of continuous casting round billet slab or initial rolled slab as raw material, heated by step heating furnace, descaled by high pressure water and then into rough rolling mill. The rough rolling material passes through the cutting head and tail and then enters the finishing mill. The computer controlled rolling is carried out, and after the final rolling, the laminar cooling and the coiler are taken up to become a straight hair roll.
The head and tail of the straight hair roll are often in the shape of a tongue and a fishtail. The thickness and width are inferior in accuracy, and the side has frequent defects such as a wave shape, a folded edge, and a tower shape. The weight of the coil is heavier and the inner diameter of the coil is 760 mm. After straightening the straight hair through the cutting, cutting, trimming and multi-pass straightening, leveling and other finishing lines, and then cutting or rewinding, it becomes: hot-rolled steel sheet, flat hot-rolled steel coil, vertical Cutting tape and other products. If the hot-rolled finishing rolls are pickled to remove scale and oiled, they are hot-rolled pickled rolls.