The report “Polymer Bearing Market by End-Use Industry (Automobile, Medical & Pharmaceutical, Textile, Packaging, Elevator, Food, Office Products, Chemical), Type of Material (Phenolics, Acetal, Nylon, Teflon, UHMWPE), and Region – Global Forecast to 2026″, is projected to reach USD 12.89 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 4.4% from 2016 to 2026.
Increasing demand for polymer bearings from the automobile, textile, food processing, and packaging industries is expected to drive the growth of the global polymer bearing market in the near future.
The objectives of this study are:
- To define, describe, and forecast the global polymer bearing market based on type of material, end-use industry, and region
- To analyze and forecast the value (USD million) of the global market
- To provide detailed information regarding key factors influencing the growth of the global market, such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges
- To strategically analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and contributions made to the overall market
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and draw a competitive landscape for market leaders
- To forecast the market size in terms of value with respect to five main regions (along with countries), namely, Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, the Middle East & Africa, and South America
- To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their core competencies
- To analyze competitive developments, such as joint ventures, mergers & acquisitions, new product developments, and research & development activities (R&D) in the global polymer bearing market
Scope of the report:
This research report categorizes the global polymer bearing market on the basis of type of material, end-use industry, and region, forecasting revenues as well as analyzing trends in each of these submarkets.
On the basis of Type of Material:
- UHMWPE (Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene)
On the basis of End-Use Industry:
- Medical & Pharmaceutical
- Food Processing
- Office Products
- Chemical Industry
On the basis of Region:
- North America
- Middle East & Africa
- South America
The phenolics material type segment contributed the largest share to the global polymer bearing market in 2015. This segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2016 to 2026, owing to the increasing demand for phenolic polymer bearings from varied end-use industries such as automobile, textile, food packaging, and semiconductors.
Phenolic polymer bearings also exhibit properties such as excellent strength and shock resistance, coupled with resistance to water, acid, alkali solutions. Phenolic polymeric materials act as self-lubricating materials and replace metal bearings in various applications.
Among all end-use industries, the automobile segment accounted for the largest share of the global polymer bearing market in 2015.
The automobile end-use industry segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2016 to 2026. Polymer bearings are widely used in the automobile industry, owing to their properties such as lightweight, low maintenance, lubrication-free, corrosion & chemical resistant, and high wear & fatigue resistant.
The global polymer bearing market has a diversified ecosystem of upstream players, including raw material suppliers, along with downstream stakeholders, vendors, end users, and government organizations.
Companies operating in the global polymer bearing market include SKF (Sweden), Igus (U.S.), BNL Ltd. (U.K.), Boston Gear LLC (U.S.), Dotmar Engineering Plastic Products (Australia), Saint-Gobain S.A. (France), Oiles Corporation (Japan), Kashima Bearings, Inc. (Japan), KMS Bearings, Inc. (U.S.), and Kilian Manufacturing (U.S.), among others.
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
MarketsandMarkets’s flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, “Knowledgestore” connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets.
Mr. Shelly Singh
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
USA : 1-888-600-6441